Monday, April 3, 2017

Another week flies by ...

Once again... I don't have much time, so I'm gonna have to keep it short today. BUT.. On Wednesday we had zone conference with President in Osorno and it was super-duper! I honestly don't have a clue what happened on Thursday. Friday we had district meeting and talked a lot about using our time wisely (aka chapter 8 of Preach My Gospel)..oh and we had intercambios with the hermana leaders. I stayed in La Union again with.. Hermana Ruiz! It was so much fun to be companions with her again for the day! We had a blast!! We even found two new investigators out of the blue knocking doors! I couldn't even believe it! On Saturday we had Zone meeting, and General Conference and then taught a lesson to an old investigator.. and Sunday was full of MORE General Conference!! It was incredible!! wOOooOOoHOooO!! 


Yeah I know that was super fome! But we left almost no time for emailing again today! lo sientopo! Also I don't have very many good pictures to send your way either, so I'm really slacking! ..but I do have some pictures from my last intercambio with Hermana Parkinson.. and a super random awkward selfie of me in my pajamas so enjoy, haha! 

besitospo!
Hermana Sessions


No comments:

Post a Comment