Monday, February 27, 2017

Blueberries ...

this week...

We had a lesson with our investigator V. She is 80-something years old and is too cute! She really is super great, and she even came to sacrament meeting this week! Hermana Levrino was directing the hymns during sacrament (something I really can't do.. haha) and I sat with V near the back of the chapel. WOOT WOOT! Lessons with her are always really spiritual.. but we have to be patient with her until she feels that she's received her answer, knows that it's true, and understands the importance of baptism. I know that it'll all come together.. the Lord's timing is always perfect! ..even when it might not seem that way at first.

We've also received a few really interesting references with a lot of potential! So we're super excited to see where things go with that!  Other than that, I have been eating SOOOOOOO many arĂ¡ndanos (blueberries)! Seriously I love them so much! I eat them for breakfast pretty much every day, and on top of that our mamita has been serving them for dessert, so basically I'm just waiting to turn blue and blow up like a balloon like Violet in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I really think that there's a high possibility.

I think that's really all that I have for you guys this week. SUUUUPER fome, I know! ..but I'm out of time and my companion wants to get her haircut before our p-day ends!

I hope all is well back in gringolandia!! Please remember how much I love you all and most importantly that Heavenly Father loves you ..EVEN MORE! ..I know, right? He is always there for you, and is waiting to hear from you everyday, don't forget to tell him what's up. He's there to help you always.. and "He's your biggest cheerleader" -Hermana Ruiz!

besitos!

Hermana Sessions


No comments:

Post a Comment