Monday, February 6, 2017

Choa Valdivia!

So this week has been mas o menos uneventful, but.. I do at least have one pretty funny story for you all! On Tuesday we were knocking doors (shocker right?) and an older lady answered the door and immediately asked if we were from the US.. we told her yes and she basically went off about how racist we are without even letting us get a word in and then finally just said, "UGH.. NO. No, no, no.. and went to slam the door- I was all stoked because it would have been my first door slam, except for she kind of ruined it because little did she know there was a little piece of wood acting as a door stop and it took her a solid minute to actually shut the door while we just stood there smiling. I was not impressed. haha!

Anyway! Big news! I'm leaving Val-lluvia!! ..but I'm not going very far. I'm going to an area just outside of Osorno called La Union and I'm going to be companions with Hermana Levrino from Argentina!! I'm stoked, but I'm going to be forced to speak Spanish all the time, so wish me luck! I know it will be super good for me though and is going to help me learn the language so much better than I could on my own, or with a gringa comp. Surprisingly I'm actually really sad to be leaving my sector.. Angachilla II has been good to me. BUT I'm SOoOoo excited for my first cambio! woot woot!

I don't have any pictures from this week, but I'll be sure to send some pictures of my new companion and sector next week! This week I have just felt overwhelmingly grateful to know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each and every one of us, and that He really knows what He's doing. He always knows best. So trust in Him. 

I love you all and hope you had an amazing week! 

hugs,

Hermana Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment