Monday, October 17, 2016

Semana dos!

HOLA!!

I'm sorry this email is going to be the shortest thing you've ever read. I just want to quickly let you know that I forgot to mention that our first week Hermana Ruiz and I almost got killed by a pile of rolling propane cans, and it was really just so odd that I need you all to know. Que raro!

Anyway, this week has been.. I honestly don't have words for this week. But if nothing else I want you all to know that the Atonement is real. It's so real. We have a loving Heavenly Father who gave His Son to atone for our sins. All of them. Every single mistake we've ever made, ever single fear, pain, sickness, doubt, you name it, He's felt.. and any hurt or heartache we feel in our lives at any given moment is a grain of sand in comparison to what Jesus Christ felt and suffered through. I have no words. I'm not very good with words.. I'm not even very good with feelings, but I am eternally grateful for His sacrifice and for his love. Heavenly Father loves us all so much it doesn't even make sense.. He loves us even when we can't love ourselves, and he never stops loving us. So don't ever forget it.. He's always there. He loves you. 

I love all of you! I'll write more next week!

hugs,

Hermana Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment