Wednesday, September 28, 2016

MONDAYYYYYY!!!

¡HOLA! 

In all honesty, not a ton has happened since Friday when I emailed last. Saturday was just another typical day at the CCM. Sunday was fast Sunday because of General Conference and we had a really great testimony meeting. Our district and 12A got to sing a special musical number and it was probably not the best, but the spirit was really strong, and in the end that’s all that matters!

We also had several devotionals like we always do. We heard another talk given by Elder Holland that was amazing, but I don’t have my notes with me so I couldn’t tell you what it was called. It was amazing though, because they always are! They made a new rule here that the hermanas have to sit in the front of the auditorium during devotionals so we can’t sit with our district and it’s really frustrating. We get a lot of special treatment here, but a lot of it isn’t wanted and feels more like punishment, haha! Hermana H was so upset that she started crying.. and I didn’t know what to do, but I felt really bad.

We have decided that we are probably going to have to disguise ourselves as elders this weekend so that we can sit with our district during General Conference this weekend. WE GET TO WATCH GENERAL CONFERENCE LIVE!!! I’m so stoked about it! 

Okay now for the most important news I have for you guys this week. Last night we got our travel plans and.. I LEAVE MONDAY!! Monday.. I can’t even believe it. We leave the CCM at 4:30pm drive 2 or so hours to the airport and then our flight from Mexico leaves at 8:25pm. We fly 8 and a half hours to Santiago and get there around six in the morning.. then we have a 6 hour lay-over in Santiago until our flight for Osorno leaves. Luckily that flight is only an hour and a half! It’s gonna be a looooong day, BUT I’m so pumped!!

Well people, that’s about all I have for you this week. Nothing crazy has happened since Friday, and I won’t have anything super out of the ordinary to write about until next time! I can’t wait for this crazy adventure, and just think, the next time I write you all it will be from Chile!!! WOOT WOOT!! Don’t get me wrong, I’m terrified. This week in the CCM has been super humbling and I honestly feel like I know next to nothing, but I know that the only way I’m really going to be able to learn the language and learn to be a missionary is if I jump right into it! So wish me luck, I’m sure I’ll need it!

I love you all so much and I really hope things are going well! I promise my email next week will be a lot more eventful! I’m sure I will have so much to say I won’t even be able to say everything! It’ll be craaaaaazyyy!!! But until then, just know that I am so so happy and that I cannot wait to share the gospel with the people in Chile!! Eeeeee I gotta go! Keep on keepin’ on!

hugs,

Hermana Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment