Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Happy Birthday Sister Sessions!!!

Hey everybody! I'm so sorry that I didn't email last week, and even more sorry because I don't have a ton of time to write a group email this week either. I just want to highlight a few things that happened this week.

-Tuesday we had a conference with Elder Bragg (Seventy) IT WAS AMAZING. I don't have words, (or maybe I don't have time) but it was truly amazing.

-We had a rama activity this week too. Noche Boliviana.. I had to direct it. I tried to crack some jokes, but I'm not very funny in Spanish. I'm still a little sassy though.

-We also had stake conference this week. President and Hermana Isom spoke and it was so cute. It's always cute.. they're just cute! Hermana Isom read her talk in Spanish and it was darling! 

-We knocked a lot of doors in the rain.

-I think we ate some really raw meat, but we were desperate and it was Sunday. 

-And.. for my birthday President gifted me a new missionary.. that's right, I'm going to train a newbie from Uruguay! Pray for me.


Love you all so much! Have a lovely week!
Hermana Sessions

(If you have a free minute this week, please send Sister Sessions some birthday love @ abby.sessions@myldsmail.net  Let's fill her inbox this week!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment