Monday, November 14, 2016

Last week of my first transfer! Wowzers!

Hola! 

So this week I've decided that there are really just too many dogs here in Chile and that if Hermana Ruiz and I could count dogs as contacts we could probably exceed our goal for contacts every week! Haha, but seriously I have never seen so many dogs in my entire life!

This week was pretty good! Those of you who are familiar with The District episodes will be pleased to hear that we hosted a ward Luau on Saturday night.. complete with pulled pork sandwiches, limbo, and pineapple popsicles!

On Tuesday Hermana Ruiz and I attempted to 'heart attack' a member in our ward for her birthday.. but got too nervous and so it wasn't really the best attempt in the world. It was really fun though and I think that she appreciated our effort!

Que mas? We found a new family on Tuesday night and we're super excited to start teaching them this coming week! They have lived in Valdivia for 8 years and have been looking for a church to raise their kids in, but just haven't found one they feel is right yet! So yes, we're way too stoked.. like really, Hermana Ruiz and I have got you covered!

On Saturday, before our Luau we had zone conference with President Isom for six hours! It was a super good conference and we learned a super awesome way of teaching the Restoration and we're so excited to put it into action.. and really just way too excited to start contacting with the new Christmas pass-a-long cards. Honestly President and Hermana Isom are just the best and are seriously so cute! Oh and President is allowing us to play soccer on p-days if there is at least one hermana on each team and all the goals are scored by the hermanas, so that made me super happy! I have missed playing so much! 

After conference the other hermanas had a baptism and it was so cute! It was the baptism of a nine-year-old girl named Javiera and she shared the sweetest, purest testimony afterward. The spirit was super strong and it was just such a great day! 

Transfers are Wednesday, but I will be staying in Angachilla 2 with Hermana Ruiz to finish my training and I could not be more stoked! I'm super excited to start this new transfer and to learn all that I can during the last six weeks of my training!

I love you all and I am so grateful for all of you! Keep on keepin' on! 

hugs, 

Hermana Sessions

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment